Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer 2012- DETOX Part 1

............uh.......grummble.....HAA! oh shit....ahem.....HI I was just ummm processing with my eyes closed yes.....thats it......yes............ah screw it I was sleeping....with both hands on the keyboard about to type this but I guess the atmoshereic music im playing and the breeze from the window made me dose off. Anyway since im rejuvenated a bit, Shall I catch you up on all that has transpired from my last post?....really you wanna know?......pfft shit idk man....its alot.....I guess I could sum it up a bit. Well here goes. (DEEP BREATH) I been tested again by what life and the decision's I and others who effect my life make. First before I left for school back in january I was asked (TOLD) by my doctor to triple my dose of medications for my bipolar disorder....That was the worst  my mind could not fuction. Its pretty bad when you feel your brain as a seperate component on your body like a hat or a  huge pile of wet heavy clothes on your head that is constantly irritating you. I always had sleep problems but after being manic for a few days and not sleeping I was always able to pass out a get a good amount of sleep...not on that dosage..I would lay down but....sleep would never come for my brain..my body would rest but my mind would just be in a fog or a walking mist of nothing and then I would wake up worst than ever. Thus begins one of the most intense semesters of my life.........
to be continued in part 2.....

No comments:

Post a Comment